Friday 5 September 2008

Our August Trip Home



After a wonderful month at home we are back in London! We can't believe how fast our trip flew by! I spent an amazing two weeks in San Diego while Nils stayed to work in London. Poor Nils. It was so nice to be home and to relax. I then met Nils in Northern California and we were on out way to spend several days with our new nephew, Charlie and Nils' sister Heather. It was so special to be with them!! We then went to San Francisco for a few days. And yes, we loved being back! In the midst of our California tour, I was so lucky to have several baby showers. Thank you so much to Mom, Emily, Laura, Allegra, Annie and Megan for hosting such lovely events. That was so thoughtful of you all!! I had such a great time!!

Of course while we were in California we ate and ate and ate! I had Mexican food and frozen yogurt close to every day and I already miss it!!! I think this baby may come out looking like a pinto bean! By the way, to see pictures of my expanding belly check out the slide show. It was so fun to finally be showing!!! As a matter of fact, I don't think we ever formally mentioned that I am pregnant! We are so thrilled and are eagerly awaiting her December arrival!

After California, we left for New York to see our new niece and nephew, Vivian and Anthony, Brady and Jenn's twins!! We loved being there and being able to spend time with these new members of the family!! All three of our nieces and nephews are absolutely adorable!!! And the parents, Heather, Bill, Jenn and Brady are doing so well! We are impressed!!

We are so glad we got to spend time with all of our family members and our friends. It really was so nice to be back and to get to see you all! We miss you all so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was soooooo great seeing you and the cute bump! Come back soon!!!! :-) - Kristin