Sunday 25 November 2007

Guest Post



Hi All! I have just spent a lovely thanksgiving
holiday in the wonderful company of Anna and Nils...
the lovely new residents of London! It was fabulous!
Mom and Mike were here as well and two of my friends
from Santa Barbara came for our feast! Even though we
were relaxing a whole bunch we actually did a lot! I
felt like I was back in Chile with all the football
watching... Nils, Mike, and I went to a pub the first
night in good old English fashion to sadly watch London lose to Croatia... I wasn't too distraught. But
everyone else in the pub seemed to be quite upset! This morning Nils, Anna and I went for an early
morning ice-skate! It was so fun; I haven’t done that in years! I loved being here and trying all the new
things and getting used to the London vocab!... Cafe Nero (as opposed to starbucks), skinny coffee for take
away (non-fat coffee to-go)! It was a wonderful holiday (vacation:-)) and I was so happy I could see
Anna, Nils, Jackson, and Nessie's new life! Thanks for everything! I will see you very soon!

Cheerio!

Love, Meg

No comments: